Sensex

Saturday, February 06, 2010

[sharetrading] Re: ATTENTION OF MODERATORS

 

Till the group comes up with its own chat room, I have one in place, just checked to see, how difficult it was. Presently it is without moderation. Later it will be. But I wish to exit from such controlling as I will be busy during market hours..

I named it Share Trading in MEEBO. I guess one need to be invited to join. For the time being, I would say only those who have traded NIFTY, and who wish to exclusively do so, please send your requests, so that I will add as contacts and send invites (Send mail to abrahamputh@yahoo.com, subj - meebo group). It will take few days to completly finish the operation.
No answers will be made during market hours and no questions will be entertained. And only those who have some knowledge should only issue calls. For the time being ONLY NIFTY CALLS.... And stocks of NIFTY calls. But in case I find the call is without validity, I will moderate.....

Abe

--- In sharetrading@yahoogroups.com, "sharetrading.moderator" <sharetrading.moderator@...> wrote:
>
> I do not understand head or tail of chatroom or similar things
> It will take me more than a thousand minutes even to understand the nuts and bolts of it
> Still I wish to contribute my views
>
> Saggi has suggested a bottoms up approach
> Monitoring , screening and filtering
> Agreed , it is the most logical
> But I would suggest top down method
>
> Start with Abe only
> As we go ahead we can think of adding other bright talent
> Let the testing , screening , filtering happen in the regular group activity
> This will be more transperant and efficient
>
> Now how to form that platform ?
>
> I suggest Abe , HSR , Minesh and Ankur are the right people who can come up with a concrete solution
>
> I am sure they will exchange mails among themselves and come up with the best solution
>
> Best of luck
> SM
>

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: