Sensex

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Re: [Technical-Investor] My views on HUL-MACD

 

Boss
 
i am a new learner
 
so MACD  in ur chart what does it indicate
 
in your HUL chart it starts from 10 in 2005,
 
 goes to / above 40,  in mid  / first half   2006 where stock has made a new high.
 
again in mid 2008 it has gone above 30 and stock made a high of 260 appx.
 
and now it is again 10 so
 
what does it shows.
 
regards
 
YOGI
 

 


From: Radhey Shyam Maurya <rsmaurya_2003@yahoo.co.in>
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 6 February, 2010 12:16:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor] My views on HUL

 

 
I'm refering the same chart, posting the same again. 
 
I promise to do my homework (charts) in future, also.
 
Happy Investing,
 
Radhey Shyam Maurya
 



From: Abhijit <ap19632000@yahoo. com>
To: Technical-Investor@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, 6 February, 2010 12:03:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor ] My views on HUL

 



Chart tho post karo------then all can comment
 
No SIR pls........
 
MARKET is the only Sir.
 
AP
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor ] My views on HUL

 

AP Sir,
 
Thank a lot, as I know you are a coach, your comments are highly welcome. A learner is always hungry for critical appreciations to get his work right.
 
I accept your words, I draw the chart only for presenting a trend on chart, connecting  the freaks/lows to get the trendline support.
 
Might it not reach there, but buying at current level is suggested as I think this is the only stock which performed well in 2008, when all world was dooming. 
 
So, in my view one should buy this " safe heaven" to protect ones capital.
 
Ap Sir, I expect your comments on each and every chart in future also, its like getting my homework checked by my instructor/teacher.
 
Happy Investing,
 
Radhey Shyam Maurya
 
 



From: Abhijit <ap19632000@yahoo. com>
To: Technical-Investor@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:04:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor ] My views on HUL

 

RSM,
 
You can see from your own chart- this stock has not always touched the trendline drawn by you.
 
Waiting for 220 might be forever - just my thoughts - after all - its your money!
 
AP
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 9:59 AM
Subject: [Technical-Investor ] My views on HUL

 

Current long term trendline support is around 220. I would like buy around here with s/l 200 Rs.
 
Comments are welcome, if anyone wants.
 
Happy Investing,
 
Radhey Shyam Maurya
Sub Broker: Smc Global Securities Limited
011-32922744, +919810313645,
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---
The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---
 
 


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.



Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.


Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: