Sensex

Saturday, February 06, 2010

[sharetrading] ATTENTION OF MODERATORS

 

I do not understand head or tail of chatroom or similar things
It will take me more than a thousand minutes even to understand the nuts and bolts of it
Still I wish to contribute my views

Saggi has suggested a bottoms up approach
Monitoring , screening and filtering
Agreed , it is the most logical
But I would suggest top down method

Start with Abe only
As we go ahead we can think of adding other bright talent
Let the testing , screening , filtering happen in the regular group activity
This will be more transperant and efficient

Now how to form that platform ?

I suggest Abe , HSR , Minesh and Ankur are the right people who can come up with a concrete solution

I am sure they will exchange mails among themselves and come up with the best solution

Best of luck
SM

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: