Sensex

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

RE: [sharetrading] ASIA

 

Please Yadav.. No SIR……

Ev body is welcome. No Bias. I was unable to keep the group private Y day. I was unable catch AVgirl. The other person, I have banned, will not be troubling us again. Ev day we would improve. That has been my resolve since long……… So do not worry, we will get a better system maybe eventually…

Y day I committed a mistake, slowly it will get filtered out as I evolve…………. Be patient and keep 5K/lot as a SL for the trial with me <Profits excluded>……… Even I have kept that sum as my SL… after which I will introspect, what is wrong

Abe

 


From: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sharetrading@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rajender yadav
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:10 PM
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [sharetrading] ASIA

 




Dear Abraham sir

 

Regards,

 

Little personnel query is regretted, cant avoid to confirm personaly, I joined meebo group and tried a test message, my presence appeared as a guest after registering. I had been fllowing your quotes since long and found it very constructive and unbiased. Though I use amibroker with live streaming subscription but your notions eventually result firm and sound. Kindly resolve the issue of allowing me in the group during live mkt hrs. If allowed I shall be contributing and sharing to the best of my knowledge.

---
मंगल, 9/2/10 को, A P Abraham <abrahamap@airtelmail.in> ने लिखा:


द्वारा: A P Abraham <abrahamap@airtelmail.in>
विषय: [sharetrading] ASIA
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
दिनांक: मंगलवार, 9 फ़रवरी, 2010, 7:24 AM

 

Aus and Jap has moved down sharply, whereas Kor and Taiwan is trying to hold on……………….

India below 4745 is in the chasm once again……………..

 

Abe

 




The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: