Sensex

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Re: Fw: [Technical-Investor] oops

 

Prashant,
 
I would not classify that too as an OOPS buy.
 
The rules are:
 
There should be a sustained downtrend, and a big gap down on the last day (almost like an exhaustion gap).
 
The classic case in LT was in March earlier this year (I had posted the chart), and Suzlon and Bharti recently.
 
AP
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [Technical-Investor] oops

 

Dear AP,

LT was a Oops buy on 20/11/09, is it not ?

Pras

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Abhijit <ap19632000@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I received this on my personal ID from a member. Since he did not send it to
the group, I will not reveal his identity, however, one request:

Everyone in this world, not just this forum, I repeat everyone in this
WORLD, who does technical analysis, is constantly learning. No one can claim
to be an ultimate expert.

It is like Kinder garten, all the way to Doctorates, and Post doctorates.

However, those who feel they are still in KG, need not be shy / embarrased
to post on this public forum.

I have seen some silly posts on other forums -like----(in panic)...why is
RIL down 50% !!!!!--cannot get sillier than this :)

Any post as long as it is accompanied with a chart, MUST be sent to the
group and not to personal IDs.

Coming to the query --- I do not believe in spoon feeding, and I request the
sender as well as others, to dig out my few posts on OOPS (Suzlon), and I
had mentioned clear rules in it. Please see if this chart satisfies those
rules, and post your findings HERE over the weekend. Everyone has ample time
over the next 2 days to read your replies (I certainly will respond to the
replies).

AP

sir
is it a oops buy for LT
THANKS
REGARDS


__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: