Sensex

Saturday, February 13, 2010

[stock_win_india] *IMP: Do you want to get Dalal Street buy calls for free?*

 

Hi All,

It's very important to understand for me that there are more than few 100 people interested in receiving the Dalal street buy calls for free. If not, I am not interested in spending lot of time doing that, instead I will only share those with interested people thru mail.

Would you like to get these paid buy calls from various sources and also dalal street hot chips, choice scrip, low priced scrip, technical analysis for free, right? Please follow these steps.

1) First subscribe to the stock market blog

2) Answer the question below by clicking on appropriate link:

Do you want to get Dalal Street buy calls?

Yes, and I have subscribed for the blog already

No, I don't want any buy calls

After clicking the link, it will open a compose message, just send it as it is.

I will receive list of people who are interested, and only those will receive buy calls in mail or in password protected blog posts. Please bear in mind, I am doing it to reach more people who are interested without charging like others, but at the same time don't want those people receiving who never asked for.

Thanks,

Admin
http://www.stockmarketindia.net

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments: