Sensex

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Please help me

 

SEBI site has a online complain form fill up that and send it to SEBI copy to NSE/BSE
 
Also print a copy of the same and give it to your lawyer and ask lawyer to send out a notice to Sharekhan
 
This would set the ball rolling for dispute management
 
Regards,
Ravi


--- On Sat, 2/13/10, Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail.com>
Subject: [sharetrading] Please help me
To: "Share Trading" <sharetrading@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 10:19 PM

 
Hello Members

I am trading with Sharekhan and on last trading day I faced a loss due to their technical snag in their website.

On that day I sold RENUKA SUGAR shares which I was holding and was about to square-off the trade at 3:05 pm. 

But from 3:05 pm - 3:30 pm I was unable to log into their website and it was giving error like "Your request cannot be processed now ,please try after some time" and I kept on trying till the end, and finally the market closed and I suffered a loss of around Rs.3700.

I tried to square-off the trade over phone also, but could not reach them and was put on hold for a long time.

I am not a big trader and have not seen the amount of profit in last 6 months of my trading life that I lost on that day.

This was not my fault and the loss I faced was entirely due to the technical failure of their.

I wrote 2 mails to them after that and got no reply so far.

Can anyone please guide me in this regard by the steps that I can follow. 

I want to lodge a complaint with SEBI & NSE for this and anywhere else should I go to claim the loss if anyone can suggest?

With thanks,
Anupam

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: