Sensex

Monday, November 30, 2009

RE: [Technical-Investor] Advise me on Bharti Airtel

 

Prasanna,

 

The way I see it, Bharti is hugely oversold. And is bouncing back. I think a rise to 296 is possible. Close above 296 levels can take this to 310, if the overall market holds up.

 

Abhijit (AP) also had posted a OOPs Buy on Bharti sometime back. Please check that post as well.

 

Cheers,

Girish

 

From: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of G Prasanna Kumar
Sent: 30-Nov-2009 13:31
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Technical-Investor] Advise me on Bharti Airtel

 

 

Hi Guys,

 I attached a chart of Bharti Airtel. From the chart, especially ADX oscillator is indicating a strong negative direction, but the stock is moving up.

Please advise me how to interpret the chart.

 

Thanks in advance
 

G Prasanna Kumar

 

 

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: