Sensex

Monday, March 22, 2010

[sharetrading] New data vendor in town and its affordable!!

 

Hi all
 
I have tested the new data vendor called Truedataindia (TDI) Righ now I am using trial . today is day one of trial.
 
They provide realtime data for cash, fno ,options. They also have special packages for Nifty, Indices, etc.
 
Ihave been using Esignal  since January 2007 and its fine. But since they have no real competition they are complacent. I have been asking for options data (realtime) many times and they never responded. Now we got an Indian data vendor who will give esignal a run for their money!
 
I had installed TDI in my laptop and esignal on the desktop. There were no delays in TDI data as compared to Esignal data.
 
The only problem with TDI s/w is that its difficult to install by the user. We need their assistance to install it.
Interested traders can add thier yahoo id TRUEDATAINDIA and chat with them to take a trial.
 
Price is nearly 50% cheaper than Esignal.
 
Please note that I am not promoting their product but I am only giving my review of the product. My views could be biased as my need of reliable options data has been met! and that too at a lower cost. Now no need for PIB and other tools!
website:
 
cheers
vish
vish

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: