Sensex

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] TATA NANO

 

I am interested but from Delhi.
 
Regards
Shyam

From: mujibkazi
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 12:09 PM
Subject: [sharetrading] TATA NANO

 

Dear Members,

I have been alloted a TATA NANO RED base version which I had planned to use after selling my 2000HONDA CITY.

But I absolutely adore the CITY and hence am looking to give away the NANO. Its ready for delivery and I am willing to sell at at COST PRICE right at the showroom. The buyer will have to come with me and drive out the car from the showroom itself.

The dealer is at Marine Lines.

Incase anyone is interested in this offer, please get in touch with me on 9920411718 on on this ID.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: