Sensex

Friday, February 12, 2010

RE: [sharetrading] Re: TATA NANO

 

haha share trading site has become nano trading site
 


To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
From: sharetrading.moderator@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:08:50 +0000
Subject: [sharetrading] Re: TATA NANO

 
Hi Mujib Kazi
This platform is not for your personal advertisement
All your future mails will be moderated
Sharetrading Moderator

--- In sharetrading@yahoogroups.com, "mujibkazi" <logicandmagic1@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Members,
>
> I have been alloted a TATA NANO RED base version which I had planned to use after selling my 2000HONDA CITY.
>
> But I absolutely adore the CITY and hence am looking to give away the NANO. Its ready for delivery and I am willing to sell at at COST PRICE right at the showroom. The buyer will have to come with me and drive out the car from the showroom itself.
>
> The dealer is at Marine Lines.
>
> Incase anyone is interested in this offer, please get in touch with me on 9920411718 on on this ID.
>




Australia's #1 job site If it exists, you'll find it on SEEK.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: