Sensex

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Please help me

 

Dear Anupam,
                      You have not mentioned whom did you e-mail your complaints to ? There are two steps which you should immediately follow :
 
1. Check the helpdesk or customer grievance or ig e mail ids of sharekhan given at their website, and mail your problem to them , marking cc to sebi customer grievance email id , which you can get on sebi site.Give them 5 days to resolve the matter.
 
2. If not resolved in 5 days, immediately SEND YOUR COMPLAINT to NSE (if your trades were in nse otherwise bse) through A REGISTERED POST ONLY, as they revert and take action only on complaints sent to them by registered post.You can get the address on nseindia.com.
 
Trust me, follow these steps, if your matter is genuine, company will have to listen to you.
 
regards
Dhruv

--- On Sun, 14/2/10, Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [sharetrading] Please help me
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 14 February, 2010, 12:41 AM

 
Thanks Kartik. I will try as you suggested.

Anupam

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 12:23 AM, kartik chawla <kartikchawla1@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
 
hi anupam
sorry to hear that but when u fill the account opening form for a  trading account  u sign on certain documents which says that technichal snags and losses due to it are to born by the user.
 
please make sure u read them before and then take any legal action.
 
legal possibilities are thus limited.
 
lodging a complaint with sebi is a better option.
 
also just try walking into sharekahan's franchise or office from where ur account is located.
talk to their manager.
show him the call record , internet logs etc and tell him to reimburse u the money or work out an agreement with them.
if nothing works threaten him with closing ur account and lodging a complaint with sebi.
also tell him ur going to lodge a complaint in the consumer forum which is actualy free(just a 100 rs postal order.)
and bytheway  in such cases of dispute i have heard that in case of indiabulls they usualy pay back.
so try it thesr ways.
good luck.
regards
 
kartik


From: Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail. com>
To: sharetrading@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, 14 February, 2010 12:11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [sharetrading] Please help me

 
Thank you Ravi ji. But can it be done without lawyer because whatever I have lost a Lawyer would charge more than that, I guess.

Anupam Dey

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Ravi.S <ethenhunt24@ yahoo.com> wrote:
 
SEBI site has a online complain form fill up that and send it to SEBI copy to NSE/BSE
 
Also print a copy of the same and give it to your lawyer and ask lawyer to send out a notice to Sharekhan
 
This would set the ball rolling for dispute management
 
Regards,
Ravi


--- On Sat, 2/13/10, Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail. com> wrote:

From: Anupam Dey <urs.anupam@gmail. com>
Subject: [sharetrading] Please help me
To: "Share Trading" <sharetrading@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 10:19 PM


 
Hello Members

I am trading with Sharekhan and on last trading day I faced a loss due to their technical snag in their website.

On that day I sold RENUKA SUGAR shares which I was holding and was about to square-off the trade at 3:05 pm. 

But from 3:05 pm - 3:30 pm I was unable to log into their website and it was giving error like "Your request cannot be processed now ,please try after some time" and I kept on trying till the end, and finally the market closed and I suffered a loss of around Rs.3700.

I tried to square-off the trade over phone also, but could not reach them and was put on hold for a long time.

I am not a big trader and have not seen the amount of profit in last 6 months of my trading life that I lost on that day.

This was not my fault and the loss I faced was entirely due to the technical failure of their.

I wrote 2 mails to them after that and got no reply so far.

Can anyone please guide me in this regard by the steps that I can follow. 

I want to lodge a complaint with SEBI & NSE for this and anywhere else should I go to claim the loss if anyone can suggest?

With thanks,
Anupam




Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: