Sensex

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Morning Note - GEPL

 

dear adivaragan ji
 
Henceforth I shall refrain from posting any thing, except upon a specific request to me for something. I will do the needful provided I have the same.
 
Hope that will subside your indigestion. If you are feeling it difficult just to view, just understand the pain that goes into making and serving the same.
 
thanks for all the opportunities given to me so far.
 
regards
ekamber
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:45 AM
Subject: [sharetrading] Morning Note - GEPL

 

Hi,
 
Both Sri Ekamber and  Kay Kay Vee are serving  same item..  It is difficult to digest twice.
I should not be mistaken.
 
Regards

 
rsa


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: