Sensex

Saturday, November 14, 2009

[Technical-Investor] Re: ASHOK LEYLAND - SHORT SETUP- open attachments

 


Hi ALL,
Iam not able to get/open the attachments............what am I doing wrong or missing.

Thanks
Ravi
--- In Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com, BALAJI Jayaraman <bctbalaji@...> wrote:
>
> *All,*
>
> One of my friend & also a silent member of this TI group had sent me this
> chart.
>
> Let me take the liberty to introduce - *Mr. Dharanendra Momaya (a.k.a DM,
> from Tirupur/Coimbatore), *a seasoned TA & active trader/investor in the
> market for quite sometime now.
>
> Today, he has come up with *Positional Short call on ASHOK Leyland - Below
> 52.30, targets approx 49-47 (pls check retracements) - Stop loss abv 54.95*
>
> I have requested him to keep posting & sharing more charts/views in the
> group going forward.
>
> I hope you will like his trades. Good Luck and ATB,
>
> Rgds/Balaji
>
> DM: Request you to take it forward. Cheers.
>

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: