Sensex

Sunday, November 29, 2009

[Technical-Investor] For Newbie's - Planning and Filtering

 

Dear Friends and Fellow Analysts,

 

Good day to one and all. I am writing to you newbie's because I have been reading your letters and the dilemma you face in going about the Technical Analysis. Due to my professional commitments I do not have the time to answer each and every one. Please excuse me for this.

 

Some one in the forum wrote about filtering the signals before a trade can be initiated. I am in total agreement with this wise Analyst. We had made a report for a well known Global Research House. Since I do not have the time to tell the members on this forum how to go about filtering, I am sending you this report. The report is basically built around the candlesticks and filtered with other parameters. Hopefully this report will make you understand the filtering process. I hope it will help you in becoming better Traders and Analysts.

 

There might be some spelling mistakes etc. in the report. This report was made during the time there was absolute uncertainty in the markets. The said Research House wanted this report on a possible turn around in the markets, in three days time. Our team of analysts worked around the clock to finish it in time. We sent it to the research house with a caveat that there could be spelling mistakes and that they will have to take care of that. They accepted this and we delivered the report.

 

I am sending two attachments with this letter. The first attachment is the basic requirements of being a trader and the second attachment is the report. I hope this helps you newbie's to stride on the right path with confidence.

 

With regards,

Ranjit



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: