Sensex

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Re: [Technical-Investor] Trading log in excel sheet.

 

Hi Deepak,

I attach the original Excel received by me.

Select the initial capital 15000 under S1 and press delete button, everything should go blank.

I played with this original spread sheet and arrived at what I have sent to the forum in the last mail. I know only basic functions in excel so after trial and error I changed it to my requirement. I am sending the original because I dont know whether my meddling in the original prevents you from making any changes.

Regards,

Jayakrishnan.


=====
The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.



--- On Mon, 11/30/09, Deepak Patade <deepakpatade@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Deepak Patade <deepakpatade@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor] Trading log in excel sheet.
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 12:34 PM

 

Looks good though with some shortcomings.
Tried adding some excel functions
btw How to change the initial capital in the stastics sheet, it is currently 15000.
 
Deepak Patade,
Nasik.



From: Jayakrishnan <jayakrish2001@ yahoo.com>
To: Technical-Investor@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 11:57:17 PM
Subject: [Technical-Investor ] Trading log in excel sheet.

 


I attach a trading log in excel format.

There is nothing new in the the first work sheet (Trades).

What is useful is the "performance of our trades" that reflect in the second work sheet (Statistics) in the bottom. When we enter our trades in the first work sheet (Trades), the second sheet (Statistics) automatically gets filled in.

I received this format recently and I would like to share it with you.

Regards,

Jayakrishnan.


==========
The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.






__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: