Sensex

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fwd: InvestorTalks- Re: beware

 

NEVER SUBSCRIBE ANY ADVISERS OR TIPS TO GET PROFIT IN MARKET.THEY ARE BIG LAYERS AND CHITTERS. THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE FROM THE PAST.
IF YOU HAD SPENT 5 TK IN GOOD MARKET BOOKS AND LEARN THE TECHNICALS ,MONEY MANAGEMENT AND INVESTED  IN FUNDAMENTAL SHARES WITH PATIENCE,PERSISTENCE YOU WILL GET PROFIT +30 %  OF YOUR INVESTED CAPITAL LESS THEN A YEAR. I AM 15 Y AS A POSITION  SWING TRADER SOMETHIMES DAY TRADER OR LONG TERM,
I DON'T GIVE ANY TIPS OR INFORMATIONS TO ANYBODY. DO THE HOME WORK YOURSELF AND TREAT THE TRADING AS A BUSINESS

From: Subhash
Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 8:24:19 PM
Subject: InvestorTalks- Re: beware

 

yes i m getting the same type of calls after market hours from these two companies www.tradelessbutwise.com & www.tradersorbit.com.
I did not know much about tradersorbit but i had subscribed tradelessbutwise with their combo package arround Rs 12000 per month and surprisingly to tell u that they have provided me 4/5 calls in whole months and all are worthless,when i get contact with them by email they had not bothered when i try to contact over phone they are not picking up phones after trying so many times they had not bothered.So at least i say tradelessbutwise is a chor company.

Thanks

Subhash


From: karan 
Sent: Fri, 17 September, 2010 7:16:56 PM
Subject: [stockeditor] beware

 

Hello everyone...I would like to share my personal experience with all of u and beware of such kind of call providers...Few days back,i have been given a call from SLIVERSTOCK COMPANY and they explained me about their scheme...They assured me on phone that, if i trade on their recommendation, i will make profit and above that, they will give 2.5% minimum guaranteed amount if i trade shares worth Rs 1 lac ONLY IN BSE...I was also told about delivery call in which they agreed to provide me 3.5% assured return from their side + profit earned on my own...They had told me to send them a contract note of my trade after mkt hrs, n they will give assured amount directly to my bank account on the same day....I found it interesting...They were to give me 2-3 calls per week...After a few days, an sms came on my mobile n senders' id was- shyam advisory ..The assured return share was SHREE GLOBAL(512463)...buy @cmp(which was about 300) sl given on phone was 292 where as in sms 263, with a BTST TGT of 330.... And i was shocked to see, that the stock was on down ckt of 20% on that day....beware of these kind of people...
                I am also curious, that is there any one who can give 100% accuracy in stock mkt? Most of the people claim 85-90-95% accuracy at the most...But i have two names in my mind, who claim daily profit only... www.tradelessbutwise.com & www.tradersorbit.com.... Daily in my mobile, at d end of the day, i get msg of profit only..I THINK, either they are showing fake performance or they are sending sms of the call in which they made profit..Its just my personal view..If any one is subscriber of them, they can reply back and clarify my doubt.....
                                                 JAI HIND



__._,_.___


No comments: