Sensex

Friday, June 04, 2010

[Technical-Investor] HIND UNILEVER VIEW

  

Dear All,
 
Hul is trading @ cmp 248.00, high is 250.00
 
I am looking for upper trendline breakout in this, It may happen in coming days. I am into this from 220 Rs.
 
Since then its consolidating in 220--245 range.
 
I want views of AP, Prashant & A-Square Trading on this as last time they guided me on this.
 
Last time you were bearish on this, So, I traded cautiously.
 
Now I want  to take an aggressive buy position into this, your views will help me.
 
Sorry, I can't leave this stock. you can say I am addicted to it. I beleive trading/keeping eye on all stocks are very difficult, atleast for me.
 
Trading a single stock is very helpful in learning, as far as learning TA is concern, daily one gets a chance to learn from each of its movements and can record/do paper trading easily in a single stock.
 
Thanks in advance to all contributors.
 
 
Stay Invested,
 
Radhey Shyam Maurya,

 


--- On Fri, 12/3/10, A-Square Trading <asquare_trading@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: A-Square Trading <asquare_trading@yahoo.in>
Subject: [Technical-Investor] HIND UNILEVER VIEW
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 12 March, 2010, 5:16 PM

 
HEY GUYS...
 
IN HIND UNILEVER ___
DOWN SIDE BREAKOUT LEVEL WAS @ 268 DATE 14 DEC 2009  ((SYMETRICAL TRIANGLE))
 
 TGT WOULD BE AROUND 184 TILL MAY 2010..


Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: