Sensex

Sunday, April 11, 2010

[stock_win_india] Latest Dalal Street Hot Chips Buy Calls

 

Hi friends,

First of all I apologize that I did not tell you about my 3 weeks long vacation. That's the reason, I could not post you regular updates as expected. I am still trying to reach you with whatever useful buy calls and info I could bring during my vacation now. Please bear with me for few more days.

I have posted the Dalal Street buy calls here. These are latest Dalal Street hot chip scrips. If you would like to receive more, j

ust give your email ID and SUBSCRIBE to get more buy calls like this.


Meanwhile, get these Free Offers below:

Here you go:

Dalal Street Hot Chips Buy Calls - Piramal Healthcare

PIRAMAL HEALTHCARE
BSE Code: 500302
Volume: 77778
CMP: 463.05
Investment:
short and medium-term

Dalal Street Hot Chips Buy Calls - United Bank of India

UNITED BANK OF INDIA
BSE Code: 533171
Volume:1844561
CMP: 74.00

Investment: short and medium-term


Thanks,
Stock Market Investor

Add to Yahoo: stockmarketindia24
Follow me on twitter - http://twitter.com/smi24

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: