Sensex

Saturday, April 24, 2010

[sharetrading] Systematic Investment

 

Hi
 
I am a Long term investor.  I have been doing my systematic investments in
 
SBI
NESTLE
CRISIL
BHEL
VIDEOCON
KFA
GMR INFRA
HERO HONDA
RELIANCE IND
GLENMARK
BHARTI
 
Can some body guide me, should this portfolio is good enough to make 15-20% per annum return  in coming 2-3 years or should I reshuffle. Few options I thought are :
 
POWER GRID / NTPC / INDIABULL POWER
HCC / IVR PRIME
DIVIS LAB / CIPLA / RANBAXY
ONGC / CAIRN / IOC  
 
Thanks
 
Jagdeep

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: