Sensex

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Re: share trading

 
Hi,
 This is savita, I have few HDFC Bank Shares could ou tell me when is the right time to sell & book profits I have got the same at 1200.

--- On Sat, 27/3/10, abrahamputh <abrahamap@airtelmail.in> wrote:

From: abrahamputh <abrahamap@airtelmail.in>
Subject: [sharetrading] Re: share trading
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 7:52 AM

 
Sorry to say that... I have many times wondered,,,, WHY?
Why is it that the stocks I hold do not move.......
But KB may mv soon, if mkt hlds steady....
RC may hv to wait for few more days........

Abe
--- In sharetrading@ yahoogroups. com, "John" <pmjohnpulickal@ ...> wrote:
>
> why kotak bank and relaince capital not moving up
>
> regards
>



 

No comments: