Sensex

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] My pick GMDC for next bull cycle

 

yes sir,.. i agree.. gmdc tgt is atleast 550..

the only problem it had was that guj givt squeezed its cash out about 2 yrs ago when it was ats its peak of about 700...


and yes where are you in .......hibernation....???
big bull is still sleeping will wake up in time for next bull run.. hahaha



On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:28 AM, Pradip Kenkre <kenkre.pradip@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi  Shaila
 
Last  couple  of  months ,  I  am  least  active  in  stock  picking
 
But  I   do  fancy  my   new   found   love
 
GMDC
 
Over  the  next  couple  of  months ,  I  am  going  to  accumulate   GMDC   in   pyramid  style  on  all  dips   with  an  intention  of  selling  it  100%  only  at  the  end  of  3  years  or  whenever  we  get  indication  of  next    bull  market  topping  out
 
Right  now  it  is  costly
 
Hi  to  my  old   friend  HSR
 
Pradip
 
 
 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: