Sensex

Thursday, February 04, 2010

[stock_win_india] Interested in Dalal Street Buy Calls - Hot Chips, Choice Scrip, Low Priced Scrip, Technical Calls?

 

Hey Guys,

I am thinking to share the Dalal Street buy calls I receive with you, but I am not sure how many of you are interested in it. If you think it will benefit you, I am inclined to share those calls as and when available with me. I will post emails regarding the calls too. Afterall, we are together in these groups for the sake of sharing information, isn't it?

If I get enough positive response, I will start posting it very regularly.

As a sample, here is the latest low priced scrip from Dalal Steet:

Dalal Street Low Priced Scrip - Garden Silk Mills

Garden Silk Mills
CMP: Rs. 72
Target: Rs. 90 (25% Profit)
Investment: 1 Year, Low Risk


Would you be able to receive such details immediately when I receive these calls?

Thanks,
Abhijeet

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments: