Sensex

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] ASIA

 

Sir
 
I am very new in Commidity.I would appreciate if any one can guide me.specially I would appreciate from ABE Mr.Abraham sir.My mobile no.9412255279.
 
Sandeep

--- On Thu, 25/2/10, A P Abraham <abrahamap@airtelmail.in> wrote:

From: A P Abraham <abrahamap@airtelmail.in>
Subject: [sharetrading] ASIA
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 2:44 AM

 

US mkts closed in positive and ASIA , though opening in +ve has given up the gains so far. Today being an eventful day, I guess the volatility will be much higher. It is better to put this thing out of the way and enter. the market. The guidance so far indicates that better times are ahead, though in the beginning  things are flat to down…………..

 

Abe



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: