Sensex

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

[Technical-Investor] I am.....Poem on trading


Poem



I am your constant companion,

I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.

I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.

I am at your command.



Half of the tasks that you do you might just as well

Turn over to me and I will do them quickly and correctly.



I am easily managed. You must merely be firm with me.

Show me exactly how you want something done.

After a few lessons, I will do it automatically.



I am the servant of all great people

And the regret of all failures as well.


Those who are great, I have made great.

Those who are failures, I have made failures.



I am not a machine but I will work with all its precision

Plus the intelligence of a person.



Now you may run me for profit or you may run me for ruin.

It makes no difference to me.



Take me, train me, be firm with me and

I will lay the world at your feet.

Be easy with me and I will destroy you.



I am called Habit

Author Unknown 




Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: