Sensex

Saturday, January 02, 2010

[sharetrading] Re:I need your valuable advice.

 

You are definitely not bigda huwa

You are wise , sensible and cautious

12 months

If you go for intraday trades , you will loose either money or friend or may be both ( depends on your financial ability )

Investment in stocks or best of MF will not give expected returns at least till May 2010 . In fact you can get negative returns

I must tell you one thing

Your friend is expecting too much without any risk , the average of stock market returns over a very long period is 18% with associated risk

There is no sure way to get 18% plus your returns

So for 12 months BETTER AVOID

--- In sharetrading@yahoogroups.com, Bigda Huwa <bigdahuwa@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Friends,
>  
>   I am getting an investment of 5 lacs from a freind & he is looking for a fixed monthly interest 
> of  1.5 % on his investment. ( I.e  7500/- every month) for a period of 12 months.
>  
> I am asking for your advice if it would be wise to take his money & invest in the stock market ?? Can you all recommend any scrips wherein i can make that kind of money to give him the interest & also make some money for myself.
>  
>  Can one make money in intraday trades ?? Coz my freinds have been telling me that NOBODY makes money in TRADING..It is only short term/long term investment that can give a handsome returns in the stock market. ? I am confused. Please advice me.
>  
> Hope the experts here will guide me & help me t take a right decision.
>  
> Regards
>  
> Armaan @ 9900693599 ( Bangalore)
>  
>  
>
>
> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/
>

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: