Sensex

Sunday, January 24, 2010

[sharetrading] ASIA

 

Another day of bloodbath. Most ASIA has opened 2% down and a typical bearish move. Do not sell into the fall but into rises only.

Though the writing on the wall was clear, like the one of 2008 fall last week early, somehow did not realize the gravity of the situation and assumed that this time it will be different (Amateur that I am). Though EXIT was mentioned, but did not take it in full seriousness. I was distracted by some new methodology I am following. Anyway as we all say better luck next time. With today’s fall, we are in full bear control and all bullishness disappears. So stay away from fresh shopping till clarity emerges or bears start taking profits, which it will, as expiry is nearing………

Though I preach being dynamic in the market, I myself failed on that count by not changing my tack.

Take care

Abe

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: