Sensex

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Re: Morning Note - GEPL

 

Dear Moderator ji
 
It seems there was something else that was working for the duplication, the same report that was being posted by me here is also posted in my googlegroup wherein there seems to be one member by that name who has probably auto forwarded the same to Mr.adivaragan ji and he was responding to the same and the duplication, which I mistook. In fact, I am sorry and say so the co-member Mr. Adivaragan ji.
 
Earlier I used to share the reports with several groups also. Nowadays I have limited myself to this group in the Yahoo groups family and my group in the googlegroups family.
 
thanks and regards
ekamber
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:48 PM
Subject: [sharetrading] Re: Morning Note - GEPL

 

Ekamber dear
You are perfectly right
Forget the posting of a similar report , there is no member in our group by that name
But the concerned member having expressed his regrets , I think you should forget and forgive for a more noble cause
I am fully aware that this is the nth gross injustice happening to you
We are with you along with 99% of the group
Remaining 1% we will always come across in our real life
Be it a housing society , a club or office
This group is no exception to the 1% rule
Sharetrading Moderator

--- In sharetrading@yahoogroups.com, "ekam ber" <ekamber@...> wrote:
>
> dear shanker ji
> dear adivargan ji
>
> Just a while ago i have visited for the first time in my life the sharetrading messages page and found that there is no such post by Kay Kay Vee - which makes me feel further assured that there is no substance in the remarks of Mr. adivargan ji's accusation that same thing is served by two persons, which is very very erroneous and improper.
>
> I am not expecting any accolades from any one but brickbats for no fault - is simply unbelievable.
>
> Feeling very sorry with the company I am keeping with.
>
> regards
> ekamber

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: