Sensex

Monday, January 11, 2010

RE: [sharetrading] I dont want to continue

 

You are welcome back anytime the money itch gets to you……………………..

 

Go to Edit membership – Leave group or choose web only option………….In this way mails will stop coming to your inbox………….

 

Good luck in your other endeavors………

 


From: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sharetrading@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kumar Ssv
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:58 AM
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sharetrading] I dont want to continue

 

 

I dont want to continue in this group because my mail box is flood with unwanted mails. Please tell me how to delete myself from this group.

Kumar SSV




The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: