Sensex

Monday, January 04, 2010

Re: [sharetrading] Hii Friends !! I need your valuable advice.

 

Dear Atmaram ji
 
I understand from your response that you borrow to invest in the share market.
 
Please correct me if I misunderstood you.
 
regards
ekamber
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: RE: [sharetrading] Hii Friends !! I need your valuable advice.

 

Dear & respected Ekamberji

Thanks for your most correct and valuable advice, & Nobel concern!!!

I promise I was and will ( also is) Barrow money for stock market. ( One should use only surplus money)

With best of best regards

& Cordially

Atmaram N.

From: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sharetrading@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ekam ber
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 6:46 PM
To: sharetrading@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [sharetrading] Hii Friends !! I need your valuable advice.

 

Dear Armaan ji

Never ever enter the markets with borrowed money. I think the color of the fonts, tells you the story.

regards

ekamber

----- Original Message -----

From: Bigda Huwa

Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:49 PM

Subject: [sharetrading] Hii Friends !! I need your valuable advice.

 

Dear Friends,

  I am getting an investment of 5 lacs from a freind & he is looking for a fixed monthly interest 

of  1.5 % on his investment. ( I.e  7500/- every month) for a period of 12 months.

I am asking for your advice if it would be wise to take his money & invest in the stock market ?? Can you all recommend any scrips wherein i can make that kind of money to give him the interest & also make some money for myself.

 Can one make money in intraday trades ?? Coz my freinds have been telling me that NOBODY makes money in TRADING..It is only short term/long term investment that can give a handsome returns in the stock market. ? I am confused. Please advice me.

Hope the experts here will guide me & help me t take a right decision.

Regards

Armaan @ 9900693599 ( Bangalore)




The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Please use your discretion before acting on the ideas expressed in the group.
Happy Trading,
United we grow!!!
.

__,_._,___

No comments: