Sensex

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Re: [Technical-Investor] NF ops sell

 

Apologies. Could not resist taking a swipe.


Regards

Prashanth


On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:15 PM, BALAJI Jayaraman <bctbalaji@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Yeah Prashanth,

I dont play the intraday game, hence not bothered about Gyrations. I am more of Buy & Hold delivery based trader.

My limited Vision has helped me gauge what the dips could be & pockets thus far has been pretty decent.

With God's grace ofcourse,

Rgds/Balaji





On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Prashanth K <prash454.ta@gmail.com> wrote:


Dip to levels where vision permits :) SL at level where pocket permits :))

No offense. 


On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Abhijit <ap19632000@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Dip to where? once bought at the dip---sl?
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Technical-Investor] NF ops sell

 

AP,

I feel we are in "BUY THE DIPS" market & not "SHORT THE HIGHS".

I prefer to accumulate in dips than trying to short for this month (Dec 2009). I guess we would take off that 5180-5200 barrier soon this week and move past 5400+

Just my thought. You may call it gut-feel if you will. I will prove Guilty if it goes wrong.

Good Luck & ATB,

Rgds/Balaji






__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: