Sensex

Friday, November 13, 2009

[Technical-Investor] OT - Some concepts of gold made simple

 

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is relevant to this learned group, so pls indulge me :) I am attaching a set of articles I wrote long time back, to explain to my sister (who is an Arts student) the importance of Gold and explain some of the concepts of economics in the simplest way. The jargon, concepts and complexity tended to bore her and so I wrote this story in a parables.

This was written way back in 2004, much before the crisis and all, but I guess the basic concepts still remain in works. Please factor in that I too was learning about this at that time.


Comments most welcome.


Happy weekend,

Regards,
Brijesh

Ps: It has been on Scribd for more than a year.

__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: