Sensex

Monday, November 16, 2009

[Technical-Investor] Fw: Auro Pharma - Reverse H&S Failed..

 

Hi All,

Previously I have posted Auro pharma Chart -

Updated the same with Hourly and EOD for Auro Pharma.

Grave Stone Doji found On EOD / Hourly also Broken the Trend Line I have drawn,

Am I right....or Wrong....Seniors and Members Please correct me and help me...


Thanks and Best Regards,
K.Venkatesh


--- On Thu, 12/11/09, Krish. Venkatesh <krish_venkatesh@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Krish. Venkatesh <krish_venkatesh@yahoo.com>
Subject: Auro Pharma - Reverse H&S Failed..
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 16:17

Hi All,
 
Yesteday I found that One of OUr member has posted Auropharma Hourly Chart...
 
and today I felt that the Reverse H&S Failed...
 
Please find attached my Study....Hourly chart for Auro Pharma..
 
I feel that If 760 got broken ...As per Round I have marked on the Chart...
 
May see another 100 Rs downside on Auro Phama...
 
Good Oppertunity for a Positional short on  this Counter..
 
Comment Please.. 

Thanks and Best Regards,
K.Venkatesh


__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: