Sensex

Monday, November 23, 2009

Re: [Technical-Investor] E-Books for the Group

 

Great great stuff
this is realy fantastic.
Better than the century of Sehwag today
 
Deepak Patade,
Nasik.



From: RANJIT VICHARE <vtijnar@yahoo.co.in>
To: Technical-Investor@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 1:02:18 PM
Subject: [Technical-Investor] E-Books for the Group

 

Friends and parters in Technical analysis,
 
I have been a memeber of this forum for a lot many years. I have gained a lot from the material posted on this forum. In a small way I am contribuing to this forum by sending you my collection of E-Books. I hope they would be helpful.
 
With regards to one and all,
Ranjit


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.


__._,_.___
For Forum Rules of Conduct & Disclaimer, please go through

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical-Investor/files/!Forum Rules of Conduct.txt
.

__,_._,___

No comments: