Sensex

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

$$ DreamGains !! $$ I'm Least Bothered Where Is Market Heading...!!!

Hello Members

 

I often get mails from all the members asking about where is market heading...

 

Honestly Speaking I’m personally least bothered where market is heading.

 

I really don’t care for complete market.

 

You should be stock specific. Your stock should move.

 

Your investment should be a real investment which a view of at least 6-8 months of holding capacity.

 

You should definitely do some short term trading also but you should always have holding capacity and fundamentally good company.

 

So never care for market. Care for your own stocks & investment.

 

Also recommend me the NL you want from me Daily. I would subscribe them for sure. If possible kindly share the NL from your side too so only I can share from my side too.

 

Happy Investing... !!

 

Have Fun With Market...

 

Regards

 

Rohit Gadia

__._,_.___
Regards

BigGains !!
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: